DIGI iPhone 4 me




*** i don't know why the code of the badge  isn't working..so i replace with this image ~____~ ***

on the year of 2004
i started to own an exclusive asset
which is
a MOBILE PHONE..hahaha
no brand and it was the THIRD hand..okeyhh
hahahah not SECOND but third already meh~
hahahhahah...
i know you guys feel pity on me ^^

then,
for the first time
my dad bought me a phone
with the price of RM200
again..please feel pity on me ^^

hahahhaha..
after 4 year,
i have a new phone bought by my sister
(hahhaha..sorry i don't have any money to buy any phone ok)
with the increasing price of RM200
c'mon feel pity on me ^^

hence that is the phone that i used right now
the 1 MEGAPIXEL only camera
with no touch screen of coz lah
and 1GB of memory jerrr
and DON'T you ever think of 3G, GPS or whatsoever!!!

soooo00oo...dearest NUFFNANG and DIGI buddies,

I AM DESPERATELY WANT TO HAVE THIS iPhone!!!!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Thank you for coming by.
Comments are your responsibility.
Any comments are subjected to the Act 588 MCMC 1988.
Comment wisely, and do it with pure intentions.

Thanks for reading!