Look #70 - Did I go well with the Merc?



scarf from F block / top from F21 / jeans from Diesel / 
shoes from Vincci / Bag from Charles&Keith

First of all, let me claim that these are the only photos that i have. sorry for the poor quality as the photographer was my 'professional' daddy. hahaha..honestly, i'm dying to have a personal photographer who able to follow me at everywhere i go and capture my look. haiyooo..because i have no other sibling besides my married sister. so, i just need to force anybody to click the Canon for me or otherwise no fashion post in here....

So, all items are repeated except the brand-new top which is from Forever 21. i love the material so much, it is elastic and comfy enough for a night outing. although the horizontal stripes is not really made for my petite body but thanks to the hue, black&grey as it helps me to look slimmer in it.

And much much gracias to the sky-high platform from Vincci as it helps to execute the formal and sophisticated effect to the whole look.

Well, this was actually my look to a cousin's solemnization ceremony! yup, i was rushing from the workplace to the house and i felt very strange wearing this office wear to the event. haha..all the makcik and pakcik were weirdly looking at me like i was attending a wrong event. haha..gasaklah janji makan free! haha..yup, it was unplanned but seriously, i satisfy with the food. haha..kenyang gilerr, tq Rinie (the bride). ^^

Surely, i've got a special post about the solemnization ceremony which was a blast. the chamber was really stunning plus the wedding reception which has just happened tonight was absolutely the most gorgeous wedding i've ever seen!! huhu..can't wait to share it in here. c ya then..

xoxo

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Thank you for coming by.
Comments are your responsibility.
Any comments are subjected to the Act 588 MCMC 1988.
Comment wisely, and do it with pure intentions.

Thanks for reading!