[Tutorial] Layering Turban by Queenova

The Finished Look! ^^

Recently, I've been looking for the Turban style that suites my liking. undeniable, i LOVE Yuna's style and some other great examples too but i'm quite hesitate on the fact that can my round face carry their look?

Then, i found this effortless yet so chic turban style by Queenova. personally, i adore the symmetry finish of the wrapping so much because it can avoid me to look rounder and weirdo! ahakks~  hahaha..so, lets see if i  finally wear it on this weekend or not.....

Here are the tutorial pics nicely done by this pretty lady all the way from Jakarta. check this out! ;)



Easy peasy right? my problem here is arghh..i don't have that neck-covered inner! hahaha..so, in order for me to lock this look on this coming Sunday, i should hunt for the inner beforehand. hadoi...no time lor, so not really promising but yet this look is sooo sooo inspiring!

Thanks a lot dear for sharing your brilliant idea and hopefully you don't mind i 'stole' the pics here. if so, tell me and i will delete this post immediately! ^^

Credit tutorial / photo / descriptions  to the owner Queenova.com. you are most welcome to visit her. Click Here to go directly to the original post.

xoxo

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. cantik pula pakai turban mcm ni..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so simple!! Yes I'm going to try it! Thanks for sharing :D
    I wanna see you wear the turban ^^

    visit my little cream button♥ | instagram♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by.
Comments are your responsibility.
Any comments are subjected to the Act 588 MCMC 1988.
Comment wisely, and do it with pure intentions.

Thanks for reading!