Expectation by GIRL'S DAY (걸스데이)


Honestly, i do not fan the group but this song is totally caught my attention as the choreography is smocking HOT & SEXY. yup, a great comeback girls!!

By the way, the main reason why i'm sharing my-latest-fav-from-K-POP here is because of the lyrics. huhu...why does it resembles my current condition a lot?? Aigoo..too clearly defined! (=.=)


Oh I try erasing your phone number over ten times a day
I try to erase you, try to erase you from my thoughts
But my heart drops at the last digits of your number
So we talk again and I smile again
I’m nervous about you and although I hate it
Because of my pride, I can’t even say it
There’s a lot of guys who can’t go on if it’s not me
But I care more about the text you keep sending secretly (care about the text)

Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, cutely
Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, prettily
I will make you come to me
Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, expect it

Because of you, because of you, I go crazy, wuh oh oh
Because of you, because of you, I go crazy, wuh oh oh

In front of me, you affectionately talk to that girl
You see me upset but you act like nothing’s wrong and smile
I hate this feeling so I try to forget you again
I try to forget you and I am in pain

What’s wrong with you? I go crazy because of you
Can’t you be satisfied with just me? My heart is tearing apart
There are a lot of guys who only look at me
But what’s wrong with me for being a fool who only waits for your call?
(what’s wrong with the foolish me)
yup, i'm totally hating myself!! (T__T) Nah, ready to be melt by the alluring yet great dance in here. ;)


Nice one huh?! oh, i love the song and the stage performance so much. congratulation for successfully wining my heart with this new transformation and energetic yet 'mature' comeback.

yup, i'm EXPECTING more from you girls, Hwaiting Girl's Day! ^^

xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments