Malaysia Fashion Week 2015 | 051115 | Matrade, Kuala Lumpur Brought to you by Mercedes...
Undoubtedly, Im so in love with this dress or better known as 'Luna Baju Kurung'. mine here is M which is absolutely comfortable and the cutting is well-defining the curve. yep i know that i look slimmer and slander in it. hehe thanks though! Oh, i just can't help to fall for the scarf as well! its actually an instant with the half moon cutting. few of my intagrammer friends are asking for the tutorial yet i've never done that kinda of thing in my life LOL. hence, i will try to consider the requests hehe stay tune!
Official page Minimalace
Photographed by MyMom and Edited by SizzlingSuzai
Scarf from Mimimalace RM30 | Luna Kurung from Mimimalace RM179 Undoubted...
Consequently, the collection rejects the tougher lines of traditional futuristic design in favour of proving that dreamy packs its own powerful punch. The key ingredients? Materials, materials, materials. Ranging from fine knits to raw denim, they are the stars of the show together with the signature Monki print.
An (new) earth bound colour scheme ranging from brass to sand is combined with a kick of shiny space-age silver and deep red, and the cut mixes ideas of future fashion from the age before space travel with 90’s gloss and fun.
Monki’s Spring Summer 16 looks ahead. Way ahead. Its new spring collection is a fresh take on retro-futurism—with the sights firmly set on a bright new future.
This collection will be available by the end of January 2016 in all MONKI stores worldwide.
We are wearing Monki SS 2016 “We’re designing for a generation of digital future s...
Shoes is indeed a woman's bestfriend. i reckon all women should have atleast 2 pairs in the wardrobe and countless pairs if she is a fashion conscious err like me?! lol well despite the brands, all shoes are looking so alluring on any woman's sight and the worst if they are on sale! haha hence, let me share some tips on How to shop shoes for women :)
1) Knowing exactly what kinda shoes that you really want or need. set your mind before you reach the store and stick to it! Just because some shoes are for sale doesn’t mean you need them
2) This is so far the hardest thing to do, never go astray from the budget! Err
3) A fashion stylist once advised to recommend shopping shoes at the end of the day. This is because once your feet have been moving; your shoes will fit better and would be more comfortable for you as well
4) If you can’t walk in it, don’t buy it. Understanding your ability. that sky-high 4 inch heels might look fab but if you can’t wear it comfortably, save your money and get something practical instead
5) Spend on the soft and flexible material not just on the design!
6) Try atleast 3 sizes before you decide. Always allow sufficient space, at least half an inch, for your longest toe while you are standing up
7) Once it fit, walk around the shop! make sure when you try them on your feet will not trip up and down while you walk and yeah think about wearing the socks if it is a sport shoes
8) my own tip for a sky-high heels is a bulky platform and large heels (instead of pointed) for a better balancing and less pain! lol
9) Colour? black and nude are always the basic hue every wardrobe should have
10) Be extra, think about showstopper if you are a so-called fashionista lol
Shoes is indeed a woman's bestfriend. i reckon all women should have atleast 2 pairs in the ...
The Picnic Table by Simply Sandwich | The Strand, Kota Damansara Operation Hours ...
1) Answer this question
What is the new technology invented in both new DOVE shampoo and conditioner?
2) Leave your FULL NAME & EMAIL Address in the comment box below
3) Do not ever forget to FOLLOW this page beforehand yar as assuredly, that would be one of the determination of a winner's qualification LOL hehehehe and
4) Well, the best answers would be the winners. Good Luck guys! :)
1. Syafiqah Hashim
2. Aimi Rahman
3. Siong Cai Yun
4. Juneci Siong
5. Ins Fadzil
Please reply my email with your details ASAP! tq! ;")
Dove introduces Volume &Nourishment hair range with Oxyfusion technology Flat hair is...
04.11.15 | MATRADE, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia’s leading trade fashion and lifestyle event, FACIT...
1 DAY TO GO!
#Balmaination will be AVAILABLE on TOMORROW 5 November 15 only in Lot 10 and Avenue K, Kuala Lumpur.
Styling by SizzlingSuzai
Photographed by YusfariqIqmal
Edited by SizzlingSuzai
Sunnies Top Fur Jacket and Bracelet from Balmain X H&M / Pants from H&M Sunglass...
TIKI BBQ Buffet Dinner with Steamboat
| ONLY Friday & Saturday
| 6.30pm to 10.00pm
| RM128 nett per adult
| RM78 nett per child and senior citizen
| Call for booking 03 2148 9166
Click Me for KONTIKI The Federal Hotel official page
photo courtesy of ProjekTravel Kontiki Restaurant | The Federal Hotel, Kuala Lump...